Educational Goals: The Faculty of Health Care, Kiryu University
- Fostering students who will have ethical perspective with protecting and respecting dignity of life and human rights, with “broad knowledge, proven skills and excellence in response” as professionals.
- Fostering students who will seize health, medical care, and nutrition as one field of human arts and sciences, and be able to contribute to a new era and the world with their human comprehension.
To become a registered dietitian with “empathy” closely tied to advanced expertise and human mind to be active in clinical and medical fields.
- Fostering students with the comprehensive ability of knowledge, skills, attitudes and thinking as independent professionals.
- Fostering students with rich humanity based on the spirit of human love and social service.
- Fostering “food” specialists who can deal with the fields of health, medical care and welfare.
- Training students with hands-on experience as “food and health” professionals in the fields of local health, medical care and welfare.
- Basic Nutrition
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Food Science
- Cookery Science
- Applied Nutrition
- Public Health Nutrition
- Clinical Nutrition
- Nutrition Education